In the Trick Photography Book, author Evan Sharboneau shares his knowledge and discoveries about creating “mind-twisting” images. The eBook contains 190 pages and explains secrets, tricks, and techniques from some of the best photographers. Trick Photography includes step-by-step instructions and over 300 creative photographs created by talented photographers world-wide. With this eBook, photography enthusiasts like you now are able to take and create unique, artistic, amazing, and unbelievable photos.
How The Trick Photography Book Works
The Trick Photography Book consists of 3 information-packed modules. Module 1 with over 60 pages helps you learn about basic knowledge about camera setting and lighting such as light painting techniques with descriptions and examples, ways to create complex physiogram patterns, ways to create abstract photos, etc. Module 2 enables you to discover special effects and optical illusion techniques to help you turn a dull picture into a jaw-dropping and dramatic image. Here, you’ll learn HDR photography, infrared photography, multiple exposures, the Droste effect, time-displacement photography, and much more.
Finally, in Module 3, you will find Photoshop-oriented projects. Plus, you will get easy-to-follow instructions and simple-to-use tools; hence, you can create images using multiplicity or levitation photography, the Invisible Man technique, and so forth.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Trick Photography Book
- It comes with 295 pages of instruction, along with 9 hours of how-to video tutorials
- It provides over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists around the world.
- It enables you to learn stunning photography tricks which other people simply don’t even understand
- It teaches you how to get brilliant visual effects by simply using ordinary things in your home like flashlights and laser pens.
- It trains you to take 3D images with your camera without expensive software
- It instructs you how to use Adobe Photoshop to improve your shots and create visual effects
- Its price is $129, which might be expensive to some users
All in all, practitioners and upcoming photography artists will definitely be surprised on how much amount of knowledge and ideas they can get from the Trick Photography Book. With the right tools, suitable amount of skill, a knack for creativity, this “ultimate guide” shows that you can achieve anything in this profession/hobby.
If you have any additional questions,comments,concerns and/or suggerstions about Trick Photography Book Review. We would love to hear from you,and we’ll do our best to continue to contribute to the discussion in the comments.
Related reviews to Trick Photography Book Review – Arts Review Center
Unlock The Guitar Review: Unlock the Guitar addresses all of the main issues in learning to play the guitar. Now, I’d like to present my Unlock the Guitar review.
Magic And Mentalism Review: If you want to expand into a new area of magic, think of trying Magic and Mentalism Made Easy. Following is my Magic and Mentalism Made Easy.
Start A Photography Business Review: As its name implies, the Start A Photography Business program shows its followers how to start a photography business.